College of Business will enter a five person team in the NASBITE 2019 (International Business) Student Case Competition.
The competition will be held in Savannah, GA. from Sunday, April 7 – Tuesday, April 9. There will be 18 teams competing . Some of the schools competing are: Ohio State University, Villanova, University of Iowa, and Bradley University.
This is a unique educational and networking experience for students to further develop their communication and leadership skills, expand their network of leadership.
The students case subject company is AdEdge water technologies. The company was founded in 2002 and specializes in the design, development, fabrication, and supply of water treatment solutions, specialty medias, legacy and innovative technologies that remove a wide range of contaminants from water.
College of Business competing participants are:
- Shannon Kelley – Business Administration/Accounting
- Adi Davidov – Business Administration/Marketing
- Emanuele Rossi – Business Administration/Accounting
- Federica Pala – Business Administration
- Jenna Hallett – Business Administration/Accounting