Innovation transforms the way organizations create competitive advantage in the 21st century. Innovators in organizations, ranging from startups to large corporations, require advanced entrepreneurial skills in leadership, problem solving and creative thinking.
Do you have a marketable concept or invention you’d like to develop and bring to life over the course of your graduate studies? Perfect. The M.S. in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is tailored specifically for students who want to take a business idea or product from vision to fruition. Our integrated, hands-on approach allows you to bring your project with you from course to course, applying what you learn as you progress. Students come from a variety of backgrounds but share the desire to learn and apply the skills of innovation and entrepreneurship in both new venture and corporate settings.
• Students will gain hands-on, real-world experience evaluating intellectual property with the intent of commercializing new products and technologies.
• Students will strategically engage in the process of opportunity creation, discovery, exploration, exploitation and commercialization.
• Students will have access to cutting-edge idea accelerators such as a student business incubator in University Plaza and the Technology Innovation Center in the Applied Research Laboratory facility.
• Students have an opportunity to pitch their product or business proposal to investors and funding sources.
• Graduate scholarships are available to qualified students!
Learn more about our M.S. in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program, here.